Re: Morning has broken

hey @Eve7 heard you had a pretty intense day yesterday, hoping today's a lot lighter for you 💙

morning hugs @Eve7 😍

Hugs for you too @Shaz51 I'm going to Brissie for the weekend. I hope you are well.

@rav3n doing ok so far today. About to head off for a couple of days and put yesterday behind me.

@Eve7 Brissy sounds like a nice escape, any special occasion for this visit?

Hi my dear @Eve7 

I'm sorry to hear things were so hard yesterday hon. Opening a can of worms can be so distressing. I really hope that you could show some self care to yourself and do some nice things for you.

Sounds exciting going to Brissie for the weekend. Hoping you have a good time hon and you have some nice weather.

How is your knee going? I hope the pain has been manageable.

Not sure if I have mentioned it, but booked our trip to Japan the other day.

Thanks @Snowie all ok today. I did see you were going to Japan. My s1 has been skiing there and I’m sure you’re very excited. I doubt that my poor knees will ever ski again.

How are you today?

I might have to get some info from s1 @Eve7!! Some of the people we are going with have been skiing there before so at least they can guide us.

I am ok thanks. I had ect this morning, so been an early morning for hubby and I. I like being able to do it as an outpatient, but at the same time I hate being an inconvenience to h, especially when it is at least a 2 hour round trip.

Rest of the day has been spent inside. We have had a lot of rain where I live. 

I'm glad you are ok today, but those hard days can take a lot out of us. 

No special reason @rav3n I just need to get away so visiting S1 and his family for the weekend.

No doubt you have headed to Brissie already @Eve7 

I hope you have a good time hon and can have some time out.

Leaving some 💕💕 here for you

Im having fun with Miss 7 and so it was the right decision to come away for the weekend.

We went out for breakfast and now we’re doing puzzles together. In between gd2 has been to her skating class. Busy life!

Enjoy your weekend peeps @Snowie @Emelia8 @tyme @Bow