Re: Morning has broken

that's so fair, really hope the pain doesn't get too bad. @Eve7 that's great your still doing both, are you finding the balance between work/study okay with your knee as well? hopefully with coaching you get a chance to sit down and rest from time to time 

I hope you are going ok hon @Eve7 

That is a long time to wait for an appointment. It's a shame within our health system, people have to wait for so long.

I hear about people waiting 6 months to see a pdoc so I suppose 6 weeks isn't too bad @Snowie a lesson in patience I suppose. I hope your day was ok hun.

I do sit down at training @rav3n which is a bit slack but I can't help it. The pain is mostly bearable so I just keep putting up with it. Thanks for chatting today.

6 weeks isn't really that long @Eve7 but at the same time you are in pain hon. If it can be quicker than that would be great. No one deserves to be in pain for that long hon, you included.

It is just another example of how messed up our health system is.

I hope today goes ok for you hon. Sending lots of 💗💗

Good morning @Eve7 

Just coming past to wish you a good day hon. 

Hoping too that you are not in too much pain.

Leaving some 💗💗for you

Thanks @Snowie  Ive been to see pdoc and we opened a can of worms. I don’t know why I mentioned that trauma. She had me stay longer but I’m still very distressed.

I hope your day is ok. 🩵🩵

Hey @Eve7 I hear that session was pretty intense. How are you feeling now?

Hope you're able to have a gentle afternoon

Thanks @Ru-bee I am very traumatised. I wish I hadn't gone this morning and it is all too hard. As for a gentle afternoon, I need to return to the dentist to spend more money on a crown that broke.

Oh gosh, that is a pretty big day @Eve7 

Maybe it would be good to do something nice for yourself this evening, even if that's just wrapping yourself in a blanket and having an early night

We're here for you

It is what it is @Ru-bee