Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Heart@Exoplanet  another inspiring adventure xx  Hi @Zoe7  xx

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet thank you for sharing the photos with me. It looked so serene and beautiful :). I love the pics of the water and the birdlife not to mention the adorable turtle :). So happy that you had a wonderful time. Love peaxxx

Amazing photos @Exoplanet - can picture myself there too Heart

Wow @Exoplanet ... your photos are amazing!  I particularly love the first one ... that of "My Campsite".  Plus the turtle, and the last pic "Sparkles on the water".  I love water ... so I appreciate all of them, and the waterbirds. Thanks so much for tagging me here and for sharing your lovely photography.  I really admire people who can take stunning photos.  I could take a photo of the same things, and my photos just wouldnt have the same impact.  💞😊

As much as travelling is wonderful, there really is .... no place like home.  So says Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz.  🌺

The many comforts of home are great to get back to, and then your travels can be thought about with great pleasure and fondness.  Thank you.

Emelia 🌸

I'm going to a funeral today. For a lady that was a next-door-neighbour when I was a kid. I saw her a year ago, if that, we both had an appointment in oncology the same day. I was there to say I didn't want the treatment, she was there because her treatment hadn't worked & they were sending her for more. Her struggle is over now.

Hello @Exoplanet 

I have landed again not sure for how long or how often.

Am here at present.

A very difficult day for you today.

A wonderful gesture on your part, being there for her and yourself.

Again you show such strength attending her funeral.

Life brings people together under such unusual circumstances.

I have not had time to read back over your latest adventures. I will endeavour to do so, Not sure when.

It takes me so long to navigate the forums these days.

I also take so long to reply and always write too much.

You are always with me, even when I am absent from here, as is the same for others who have shown such warmth and support towards me.

I know that you feel the same with your connections.

I don't know what to say, other than I love the fact that you are still heading out on trips with your beautiful fur family.

love Sophia 💚

@Sophia1  Heart

Whenever you land, feel the ground beneath your feet
it is there
The day was a lot less difficult than I imagined
looking at the coffin was the hardest, so I'm glad I'm not going to have one
so glad I found out you don't have to have a funeral, nobody likes them

I would have preferred to remember her while sitting in a park or at a beach
If I were to have my way, for the few that may want to remember me
everyone would go camping in a nice spot overlooking water . . . & they'd bring their pets 🙂

Whatever you write is just enough, it's not too little nor too much ❤️
& it's very appreciated
It's so good to hear from you Heart

The last spot that I camped at was one of the coolest places in my area
it was only a couple of hours away & yet, after stalking the weather sites I discovered it's at
least 5 degrees cooler - & it felt it
the cool breeze coming off the water through the day was wonderful
the birdlife was amazing & there was green grass {only around the edges of the water, the area
is still in drought} & quite a few roos.
Apparantly it's a long way up, though I didn't notice driving up any mountains
I was told that there was a higher UV rating due to it's altitude & I think I did get a touch too
much sun on my skin
I set up my camp reclined with pillows under the shade of a gum tree & all but fell asleep in
the beautiful breeze, but as the sun moved so did the shade & I was a little lazy about moving
my comfy set-up, as the breeze was cool & conteracted the warmth of the sun. I don't think I
got sunburn, just enough that my skin tingled even after the sun went down.

lots of love to you Sophia HeartHeartHeart

A beautiful response @Exoplanet 

I find myself thinking yet again how poetically you write.

You have a lovely style of writing.

A storyteller.

Book?

The place you described sounds so calming and serene.

As for funerals, I have the same opinion as you.

Sending much love back to you

Sophia 💚

Hello everyone 🙂 Just wondering if the sites working properly? I know there was a little glitch & I'm wondering if it's still a little glitchy? 

@Sophia1  @Emelia8  @Zoe7  @greenpea  @eth 

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet there are a few glitches my end but nothing too serious.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance