Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @ENKELI @Captain24 @survivor19 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Schmeeges @Jacques  @Eve7 @outlander @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11  @Glisten @7cough9 @Oaktree @Appleblossom @Henry2 @Tuiit57783 @Alonely @chibam @Spritely @Adge,  @BlueBay , @Alonely , @Historylover , @Sophia1 , @wellwellwellnez , @Anastasia , @Emelia8@oceangirl , @Krishna , @Pem , @Healandlove @creative_writer @Jynx @PizzaMondo @tyme - 

things have been hard over the last few days, I just want to run and hide from it all because it’s so overwhelming, I don’t know where to start or even where to pick up the pieces. I just feel really lost. 

im safe 

Fair enough. It's okay you want to run and hide sometimes. We all have those moments. Have you been able to keep yourself busy lately? @Fluttershy1  Switch? Your pets? Games? Art?

@Fluttershy1💖🫂. What have you been up to today to cope with the distress?

@tyme - I’ve been colouring in on my iPad, now I’m thinking maybe a nap, I’m just struggling, I’m safe but yeah. It’s hard at the moment 

@creative_writer - colouring in, listening to music. Cuddling with the cat, now I’m in my bed debating a nap. I’m safe

@Fluttershy1 nothing wrong with a nap. Naps are so healthy for you in moderation

I didn’t end up napping, I got a frog to look after @creative_writer - now at mums 

@Fluttershy1 is it your mum’s frog?

It’s my own frog @creative_writer - I love it 

@Fluttershy1 that’s cool. Do you have any other pets?