Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Former-Member - hello, just hiding away at this point of time, feeling overwhelmed, got a dietian appointment and I’m dreading it. I sorta slept but I tossed and turned all night. I’ve got my weighted teddy which is helping me soothe. Im safe though

Hi @Fluttershy1 

I hope you appt. goes ok

Anything else planned for the day?

Hey there @Fluttershy1 💜

Glad youve got weighted teddy to help you soothe - it's important to do things that help you get some soothing sweetness 🙂 

Totally understandable to be feeling like hiding away and things are overwhelming; there's a lot your physical and emotional self has gone through, and recovery takes time... I can really relate to what's happening, and I went through something very similar xx

How did the appointment go? I hope there was something helpful from it xx

Go gently, and always remember we are holding space and sitting with you 💜

It went well @Snowie - at my support workers now, just chilling and playing games also watching movies 

@Former-Member - it was a dietician appointment it went well, just taking it easy as I don’t feel great today feeling quite emotional and agitated. Watching movies with my support worker 

Glad your appt. went well @Fluttershy1 

Hopefully you can watch a good movie!

Kung fu panda 3 @Snowie - playing skipbo with the worker. 

Haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, let alone number 3 @Fluttershy1 

I like skipbo. I also like Phase 10.

You so need to see the kung fu panda @Snowie - it’s freezing, I’m huddled in my support workers blanket. Playing skipbo

Will put it on the list to watch @Fluttershy1