Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Thank you @tyme 

Oh no, not all the time. He did bring up session regularity again, which I thought was going to lead to the same thing as a few weeks ago. It was okay, though, to have a more open discussion, and it was just around Medicare rebates and the financial side of things. I thought he was going to push for fortnightly again. 

We actually talked about that as well today. To work on the regression/suppression, self-esteem, my anxious attachment style, people pleasing, being able to be vulnerable and share things to then lead to being able to feel what I'm feeling in the moment to process things, e.g., being able to cry in front of him where he can hold the space and it helps with healing I think that's what he mentioned today (which he didn't do a few weeks ago which I brought up and then he apologised for so that was nice). Yes, weekly at the moment. I will reassess once a few things settle down. So I think that is a good list to start with. I probably have more things, but I can't think of them right now. 

How are you today? 

Actually, you are very open in many ways @Birdofparadise8  - I guess it has its pros and cons. 

Do you feel work is being done between sessions? As in, do you have enough time to stop, reflect and then act?

I have to say, it was great to see you on the Sunday Hangout.

When you say being open, are you referring to being on here? Yes, I am on here. Well, it is much easier than in-person with a psych of all people. I find it very uncomfortable unless I really know the person. 

Yes, well, tonight, I am trying to just let myself feel and also be more aware of when I'm angry and frustrated. 

Regarding the rest of the list, we haven't really gone deep into it. It's mostly been the focus of this repression/suppression, Hahaha, not regression, Lol, typo before. @tyme 

That might be to break down for next week. They are all interlinked in a way as well. 

There are also other things I discuss with him.

Oh yes, that was so fun that it should become a regular thing. I really like it. Being able to talk in real time was so good. 

Please take care and rest up. I'll be off soon. 

I'll send you an invite for our next Sunday Hangout this wkend. I'll prob send it tomorrow or Friday @Birdofparadise8  Glad it was helpful in a way.

Yeah, all good. 

Great. Is there a theme at all? Like how it was superpowers last week. 

Have a good night, too. I'm going to watch an episode of TV and go to bed. 

I'm watching Revenge on Stan. Have you seen it?

Good night. 

Good morning @Birdofparadise8 

I wasn't myself yesterday,  better now. About to go get a hair cut. How are you? Are you busy today?

@Birdofparadise8  G’day, g’day. Nothing but sci-fi for me. Star Trek Picard atm.

Hope you have a good day.

G

@Birdofparadise8 hey my beautiful princess, I am so sad you're going through a tough time. And don't apologise for me feeling sad, I care about you.

Hopefully you will be working soon and you'll have more opportunities to meet people who become good friends. 

Look after yourself sweetie, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

I'll hopefully get to chat with you tonight xx

👑💐💓

@Glisten it's going well, long hours but the team is great.

I told the girls that I have laughed more in the last 5 days than I did in 2 years at the last place!

Hope you're well ❤️

@ENKELI  That made me smile. So happy for you 

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance