Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Some real positives in your first day back yesterday @Eve7 Smiley Very Happy

I hope your flight and visit to your Mum for a few days is lovely for you Heart

Good evening forum friends, thank you for your lovely messages.

Today did not go to plan. We finished shortlisting without any drama but on my way back from lunch I tripped and fell landing awakwardly on my left wrist.

I’ve just returned from A&E with a plaster cast prior to surgery next week.

My radius is fractured and my wrist shattered.

Ive been cleared to fly tomorrow but am unsure if I will.

At least it wasn’t my mh this time. Second day back at work and I’m on work cover!!

What next?????

@Zoe7 @WIP @Emelia8 @Snowie @Maggie @Lee82  @outlander @Anastasia 

Oh @Eve7  😭🤕🤗😘

You still have your sense of humour.

Biggest of hugs xxx

Oh my gosh @Eve7 that doesnt sound very good 😬

Ohhh my @Eve7 

Sending  you  hundreds of  hugs my friend xoxo 

Oh dear @Eve7 How annoying and painful for you Smiley Sad Please look after yourself as uch as you can. Maybe a trip away to see your Mum could still happen but it really is up to how you are feeling Hon Heart

Oh no, @Eve7 . Really sorry to hear of your accident.

Sending. 💜💜💜💜

Oh no @Eve7 that sounds painful. I hope you can still manage to go and see your mum. 

Ooh, @Eve7 

That doesn't sound very good at all. I hope you aren't in too much pain & do decide to visit jour Mum.

❤️❣️🤗

Ohhhh noooo @Eve7 ... what an unfortunate thing to happen.

Yes I can understand your feelings along the lines of "what next"?  Really feel for you with that.

Your broken wrist sounds very very painful, a bad break.  Glad surgery will be happening soon.  I expect they will need some of the swelling to reduce before they do that?

Just thinking here .... this is your second trip/fall in the matter of a couple of weeks.  You fell when you were on your little getaway.  Thankfully nothing major that time.  But the same cannot be said of this time.  Do you know what could be causing these falls?  It could be worth checking things out to make sure its not something that could be remedied.  You definitely do not want another fall, if it can possibly be avoided.

I hope you manage to still get away to visit your Mum today.  If not, can you move it back a little and still go, but after your surgery next week?  

I'm also terribly upset for you that your return to work has ended like this ... on workcover with a broken wrist.

Hoping to hear from you at some stage when you're up to it.  But I think typing will be very awkward and painful for you.  So please keep your updates short.

Sending lots of love your way, along with best wishes for a  speedy recovery.

Emelia 💕🤗

Image result for speedy recovery from broken wrist

Image result for get well soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance