Re: Tabaluga's

That probably didn’t come across right @Bill16 

I am happy for you re interest

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats alright @Bill16 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, very good re interest. Enjoy the weekend.

TAB
Senior Contributor

probs should be getting more anyways @Bill16  re 'showing off' jk lol @Oaktree  re 5% and macquarie bank etc but yeah. even my tight @rse, rich brother and sister jumped on that one, esp as no catches, no monthly minimums, dont have to put income in there etc

@TAB hey tabby  just finished some zoom church thing. Got iced water ha ha. Found mince meat. Will cook tomorrow. Hope you're  okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  I am going to leave gym stuff in car , so can just pull in if in car 

I need to get something done w house soon or will go mad. need lemon trees. cant be that hard. plus herb garden. ok will get on way back from friends place after course, theres a big bunnings on the way home, also smaller places that may have better plants

TAB
Senior Contributor

also instead of thinking World against me for bigtown having 14metre pool could go there and not try to do laps, just sprints and do over and over @Meowmy lol 

also there was a gym in bigtown looked very big, ie way more stuff than local one, might have those bits of gear local one hasnt ? says $5 casual visit cant lose lolo could do when go shopping , ha @StuF 

Worth a look @TAB  - at least you keep scoping the options