Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, I was to drive so no alcohol. Didn't talk to anyone. Was in my own world ha ha. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think thats a really good idea and very brave of you @Meowmy  maybe get a bus there and Uber to get home to be safer next time 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

..you just reminded me that was an idea I had from last year. Go to bigtown, book a motel and go to pubs/clubs have a meal etc  that could be a mini holiday for like less than cost of petrol took me to go to Broken Hill . @Meowmy 

Yeah @TAB 

Henry lived a couple hours from Gero

@TAB hey tabby, that motel plus pubs sounds good idea. May be save up. Wait until finish course and then reward yourself with that ??

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I was going to say Gero, but yes. and was building/re-building a house @Oaktree 

TAB
Senior Contributor

think more a once a month thing @Meowmy  unless really go silly . motel like $120 if dont need pool whichdont atm as too cold lol  maybe do 2 nights or go to that little place went to w friendly people at pub went to w friend where everyone said hello b4 even got inside  and nice and bright inside and fire etc .

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Jacques hope you are all doing well,hey @TAB I got 650 dollars interest this month, pretty happy with that 

hey @Bill16 that is awesome mate. i hope you have a great weekend

How's it going mate ? @Jacques fish and chips?