Re: Share a cuppa?

@Ainjoule 

I have the heater on right now. The cat is making the most of it and is basking in front of the heater. She loves it! We brought her her own little rug to lie on. She is loving life

@Oaktree Sounds like she is living her best life. Oh, to be a cat...

@Oaktree wrote:

Yes you are right. Timezone is a video arcade. Hubby and I played air hockey and then he watched me play the dome game for tickets 

@Oaktree  Cool!  Timezone is still a thing!  I loved air hockey.  Did you get any prized for your tickets?

I loved those old arcades so much, I finally finished a project I had start/stopped for sooo long last year.  My own arcade machine, loaded with about 7000 games on it to choose from!

arcade.jpg

And yes, it took me a long time to come up with it's name! 😁

And no, my partner wasn't thrilled when I put it in the house!

@Oaktree wrote:

@Ainjoule 

I have the heater on right now. The cat is making the most of it and is basking in front of the heater. She loves it! We brought her her own little rug to lie on. She is loving life

One of our cats LOVES the heater.  It doesn't matter which one, he will lay in front of it... a bit too close for my liking but as long as I don't smell burning hair then I guess he's fine.

@MJG017 

Ooh can I come over and play on your arcade machine. 7000 games is hectic 

@MJG017 Yeah, right there with you about my little one (dog) sitting too close to the heater for my liking. My dog loves the heater as well.

@MJG017 

I forgot to tell you about my prizes. So far I have swapped my tickets for a little leather Winnie the Pooh backpack that I gave to my son’s fiancée. Also I claimed a spiderman handbag which I gave to my sister for her birthday last year. She loved it. Right now I have 9389 tickets on my card. Probably halfway to a good prize

It is nice here a little cool with a breeze but sunny

@ArraDreaming 

We had a lot of rain last week but it has been sunny since last Saturday. It’s good because we had a new colour and coatings sprayed onto our roof so it’s good that it has had time to cure

@Oaktree wrote:

Ooh can I come over and play on your arcade machine. 7000 games is hectic 

You're more than welcome, but it's a bit of a drive! 😁  Just cross the Nullarbor, head past the two gulfs and turn right.  Look for the house with the tired guy inside it. 🤣