Re: Share a cuppa?

Hi @ArraDreaming 

I have been expecting a reply from you on the Does anyone want to talk thread. 
I have been to Timezone this morning to load some credit on my card. I had a voucher to use. Then hubby and I had a drink in the food court whilst my daughter looked around some shops. She wants to buy a pair of jeans but can’t find anything she likes

Hey @Oaktree and anyone else around
Who is keen for a cuppa

I am 😉

Teehee @ArraDreaming 

I'm always keen for a cuppa 😊

Hi @Ainjoule @ArraDreaming 

It’s too early for a cuppa for me thanks, I am considering going back to bed

@OaktreeWhat is Timezone?  When I was younger, Timezone was a video game arcade here in Adelaide, near one called Downtown.  When I could often be found lurking.  Fun fact a friend of mine met his wife at a Gauntlet machine in Downtown.  A few that we reminded everyone of at his wedding!

I just ask, because I had a picture in my head of you and hubby playing each other on a Sega Rally or Street Fighter game when you said you went to Timezone.  😁

@MJG017 

Yes you are right. Timezone is a video arcade. Hubby and I played air hockey and then he watched me play the dome game for tickets 

@Bobobali 

Do you feel like a virtual cuppa?

Arradreaming has his virtual cafe open

@Oaktree @Ainjoule yes we have Timezone here my big kid likes it but they changed names to Laserquest
It is very early for your Oak isn’t it
I’m having a cappuccino and hanging out with my little one
She is so funny now

@ArraDreaming @MJG017 @Ainjoule 

I have been up since 5am. Early mornings are hard for me due to medication which sedates me. I just want to sleep in the mornings

@ArraDreaming @Oaktree Personally, I just had cappuccino myself. My dog started to bark at all the other dogs at the cafe, I had to cover her eyes so she couldn't see them. I can understand how you might go back to bed @Oaktree , it's definitely a temptation. Yikes, that is an early start.

It's starting to look like a beautiful day here, maybe a little cool.