Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hey there @Shaz51 🙂🌺

Glad all is ok again 🙂

And I hope your day goes well ☺️🌺

I hope Mr Shaz’ MH appointment goes well, and you’re doing ok today 🙂🌺💜

Long waits at the doc sound hard for Mr Shaz 😔 I’m sorry to hear that he felt very anxious. 
I sometimes feel overwhelmed while waiting at medical appointments, so I go back and wait in the car, after asking the reception team to phone me about 5-10mins before I’m due to go in ❤️‍🩹🌺

Best wishes for today, and I hope you both feel better after seeing the team 💜

feel free to post how you went later if you’d like to 🙂💜🌺

Good morning @Former-Member @Shaz51 

Just need to do some grocery shopping today and then dentist this afternoon. Need to get my night guard fitted.

I hope you both have a better day today.

Meggle

I've just had some ice-cream for afternoon tea @Oaktree @Bow @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Xibon 

What ice-cream do you like?

I just went downstairs and got a banana nippy and sat outside for some fresh air @tyme 

favourite ice cream…. Hmmm cookies and cream. Reece’s pieces too!

what kind of ice cream did you just have @tyme ?

I had a choc cornetto @Former-Member  🙂 It's pretty okay-ish. Not the best though.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Oaktree 🙂

How was your day? 🌺

I hope groceries shopping and the dental appointment for your nightguard went smoothly 🌺🙂

Thanks heaps; today went pretty well here. I help out as a consumer on some public health stuff every now and again, and today was a very productive day ☺️🙌🏻

Personally, I really enjoy taking lots of different perspectives and needs to the admin/policy people who can make changes, and I like to do the research and readings so I can maximise the impact for better (hopefully!) outcomes for people who rely on these services. That means a lot to me, and I take it really seriously, trying to do the best job I can 🙂💜

Very tired now though… need to let the grey matter recuperate a bit ☺️🌺

I hope you’re having a nice afternoon 🙂🌺💜

Oh @Bow , that choc cornetto response above was for you. I tagged the wrong person. 

I like ben and jerry's but not the ones with choc bits in it. Please tell me I'm right, and chocolate that's been in the fridge/freezer is yuck??? Some people don't think so.

I may need to start a poll!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, @tyme 

ice cream sounds lovely 😀

I love anything berry flavoured, and I make a semifreddo with my own raspberry coulis sauce (seeds removed), put it into a deeper baking tray. And pop it in the freezer. I cut a slab off it as a treat 🤤

One of my store favourites is frozen yoghurts on sticks like ice creams 😀

Do you like many different kinds of icecream? ☺️🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

@tyme , I find both chocolate and nuts that have been refrigerated or frozen in a dessert or ice-cream as definitely yuck hehe! 🤭

for some reason, they have a different taste and texture that my palette hasn’t matured enough to appreciate (read: definitely doesn’t like! 😁)

Hi @Former-Member @Bow @tyme @Shaz51 @Xibon 

Just waiting at dentist for my appointment now. Super hot day today. Yesterday I bought 3 Magnum almond icecream’s in little tubs for $2.99 each. They are yummy but so sweet! 
Glad to hear that you had a good and productive day @Former-Member 

Your work sounds interesting. Tomorrow I work at the children’s hospital as a volunteer. I usually do concierge. I enjoy welcoming people and steering them in the right direction for their appointments.

It’s my favourite volunteer position in the hospital. 

Meggle