Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Thank you for your well wishes on my birthday, @Adge. I hope you're doing well.

Whatever works, @TAB. 😎

@Historylover All is not lost, you can have your natal chart rectified which means an astrologer can take major key events in your life calculate them across a timeline and count backwards to your exact time of birth. It can be done. It requires some work but you can arrive at your exact time of birth with an A-rating natal chart this is what is done with people who don't know their exact time of birth. You can then enjoy all the benefits of astrology

Sounds like a lot of work, @SmilingGecko. I'll just plod on taking life as it comes, I think. Knowing a little of my astrology is enough.

Fair enough @Historylover. I hope yesterday was a nice day for you though.  I have a birthday coming up on the 21st September and am allready doing nice things for myself lol I bought some blue solar water bottles for ho'oponopono and am buying some new cushion covers from my living room off Temu. I never knew Temu was so good. The cushion covers on there are really nice. Go me! ha ha 

Happy birthday @Historylover for yesterday!

Yes, yesterday was nice, @SmilingGecko

I've been noticing Temu adverts myself but there's nothing I need at the moment. Haven't got room for it anyway! Good to read that you're treating yourself. Go you indeed!

Thank you @Ainjoule. I had a nice day yesterday, and with all of my well wishes it was a little bit special too. Thanks to everyone.

Well enough, @Historylover .  I am very tired and waiting for that to pass …. doing “all the right things”, but it has been chaos for many years now so I think it’s soul-weary really.  Just floating cos I got no oomph to swim, but also no need to go anywhere in a hurry now anyway.

Thanks for asking 💕

@Historylover  Happy belated birthday... Have a wonderful one.😍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance