Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Thank you for your well wishes on my birthday, @Adge. I hope you're doing well.

Whatever works, @TAB. 😎

@Historylover All is not lost, you can have your natal chart rectified which means an astrologer can take major key events in your life calculate them across a timeline and count backwards to your exact time of birth. It can be done. It requires some work but you can arrive at your exact time of birth with an A-rating natal chart this is what is done with people who don't know their exact time of birth. You can then enjoy all the benefits of astrology

Sounds like a lot of work, @SmilingGecko. I'll just plod on taking life as it comes, I think. Knowing a little of my astrology is enough.

Fair enough @Historylover. I hope yesterday was a nice day for you though.  I have a birthday coming up on the 21st September and am allready doing nice things for myself lol I bought some blue solar water bottles for ho'oponopono and am buying some new cushion covers from my living room off Temu. I never knew Temu was so good. The cushion covers on there are really nice. Go me! ha ha 

Happy birthday @Historylover for yesterday!

Yes, yesterday was nice, @SmilingGecko

I've been noticing Temu adverts myself but there's nothing I need at the moment. Haven't got room for it anyway! Good to read that you're treating yourself. Go you indeed!

Thank you @Ainjoule. I had a nice day yesterday, and with all of my well wishes it was a little bit special too. Thanks to everyone.

Well enough, @Historylover .  I am very tired and waiting for that to pass …. doing “all the right things”, but it has been chaos for many years now so I think it’s soul-weary really.  Just floating cos I got no oomph to swim, but also no need to go anywhere in a hurry now anyway.

Thanks for asking 💕

@Historylover  Happy belated birthday... Have a wonderful one.😍