Re: Cook Along

@sheba30 

The banana bread recipe is on page 2 of this thread about half way down. Posted by @Birdofparadise8 

Happy Baking xxx

Thank you so much @Oaktree

Hey everyone, I did get around to baking these in the end! Here are my results:

Lemon Crinkle Cookies 20240316.jpg

@Oaktree @Former-Member @tyme @Shaz51 

The kitchen smells heavenly, the others here say it smells like a bakery, which I will take as a compliment!

Wow!!!! @Spirit_Healer 

Amazing! 

I'll 'taste test' for you right now!

They look amazing @Spirit_Healer 

i need to make mine. Was waiting to feel a bit better. I have until next weekend so I had better get a move on. Stay tuned 

Ok @tyme @Spirit_Healer @sheba30 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Birdofparadise8 

I just made my cookie batter. Will leave it in the fridge 24 hours. Check back tomorrow afternoon for pictures of the cookies. 

IMG_7164.jpeg

Looking good at @Oaktree. Be nice to see when u finish baking them. I haven't made the banana cake yet, but I have 

Written down the ingredients and method. 

IMG_7169.jpeg

Here is an example of my Lemon Crinkle Cookies for instant gratification. I took a photo of the whole batch but it was too big so I need to try and convert it to upload. But they all look the same.

IMG_7170.jpeg

@sheba30 @tyme @Spirit_Healer @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Birdofparadise8 

I cropped my photo to make the size small enough to post. But you can see from this picture how the whole batch of cookies worked out. They taste lemony with the texture of a coconut macaroon. A bit crunchy on the outside but soft and fluffy in the middle. Got 21 out of my batter and Hubby assures me that they won’t last long. For any of you still to bake you have until Sunday 24th to post your pictures. @tyme and @Jynx will get together and choose a winner who will pick a savoury recipe for next month’s cook along. I am not able to win because this was my recipe choice. 

They looked like they turned out perfect @Oaktree.