Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Enjoy party @Meowmy  🥳 bed here . Back siezing up now feet cramps  . Yay. Had really shower, took otc meds hope better when next wake lol

Feel better @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @EternalFlower  stupid body lol cant sleep tonite tho

sorry to hear that @TAB 

hope ur up to something nice anyway

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @EternalFlower  it's Life , I've been lucky with my sleep just not last couple nights

My AFL team , Port Adelaide just won, so that was a highlight lol hadnt taken my meds , did just now, that might help re sleep. i got a really cheap gym membership at local community gym. its nothing special, but better than doing it at home, plus then I can try and offload a bit of the stuff I have  and get some room back in the house.

so, I finally got to the gym today after stuffing around. so its $150 for  for a visit if dont go again, so I had better keep going to get cost per visit down lol

Hope things not too bad for you atm

@TAB hey tabby, just got home. Freezing out there and raining. Took public transport. Was lovely outing. Hope you will sleep well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  thats good re night out.

I couldn't sleep. Only just going to bed now . Nite

@TAB nite tabby

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @StuF @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance