Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

that's good @Meowmy , xray quick and simple, just hassle and expense of driving to bigtown so often. plus havent started study yet with all this other BS going on, ha

will have to start today

Cat is inside and asleep. it was really this morning and wouldnt shut up when I put bin out first instead of feeding it.

then gave it same food put out last night, that as opened can realised it was one it doesnt like, but after 2 goes at it and being hungry, it nearly finished it lol. well, gave, good food after, ha

@TAB hey tabby, safe smooth trip to big town. Very nice re cat

My kitty cat hasn't returned @TAB he was a pale ginger cat and haven't seen him since.  Did hear a cat meowing outside my window the other night, went outside and no cat. Must be nice having a fur ball. Was hoping to adopt a feral cat like you. I just got him cat food and he hasn't come back. You are so lucky to have adopted him!  Well I have cat food so if another fur ball drops by I know how to lure it lol! I think we'll call you the cat whisperer in future as its a fine art TAB!

@SmilingGecko hey SG  wish you a good day. Take care

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Done first job. At second job now. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well. Home again 2hours later.

2 lots shopping done, forgot stuff

went to PO, got letter fm hosp getting heart stopped again mid october ha ha lol 

did xray at hosp, found my sneaky carpark (the only one for blocks that almost always is empty ) ha ha

was earlyso went to govt dental dentist mentioned. am on wait list now. if get to top of list they said max out of pocket $172

wish knew about this, could have avoided butcher dentist plus 500  they might have dont front teeth as well, who know then would have save '000s oh well.

@Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree  hope yr okay @saturnzoon 

@TAB well done tabby re shopping, dentist and xray. At second job now. A bit overwhelmed. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

..not long to go now ? @Meowmy  think about next break maybe ?

play a game to make people think you are happy ? ..😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, I have been woken by meowing think other feral cat does it, there wasnt a cat when it went outside. who knows re cats. sometimes I wonder if something happened to this one. shouldnt think like that. in other posts here , found govt dental clinic, could have saved 500, poss thousands over extras had I known @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, yea may be a lot to think about. May be just get occupied and not think ha ha. Very good you're safely home again. Enjoy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance