Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Love for Shaz51 πŸ’–πŸ¦

Sending gentle hugs and lots of care to you @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 Stopping by to let you know I am very much thinking of you and sending you a whole heap of love and hugs Heart

@Shaz51  thinking of you. 

Good morning @Shaz51 Sending you love, hugs and strength Heart 

Thank you  @Smc , @greenpea , @Determined , @WIP , @Zoe7 β€

Sooo happy to see you  my sister  @greenpea β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Crazy week it has been , looks like lots of reports done 

No word  about anything  yet 

Hello dear @Shaz51 

I have only just found this thread. I am not on the forums as often as I used to be.

Thank you @Zoe7 for tagging me.

I agree with others @Zoe7  this is a thoughtful, sensitive opportunity for all others to hear of such devastating news and leave messages of support for you @Shaz51  and for Mr Shaz.

You have been through the mill already with one challenge after another on top of caring for Mr Shaz, your mum, let alone yourself.

A shock and trauma for you all.

Yet again I read your words and sense how strong you are @Shaz51 

Time for you to step back and let the forum friends support you during this time of constant adjusting.

Reply only when you want as you look after yourself and family.

Everyone knows how much you appreciate words of encouragement and love from your forum friends.

You have always shone so brightly on the forums in light of dealing with so much.

You have offered so much love and care and now is the time to take a breath and accept all of the love and support offered to you.

Bless you and your Mr Shaz and family.

Thinking of you and like others have said wanting to be there for you in real life.

Carry all of the love that is shown here in your heart.

love 

Sophia xxπŸ’šπŸ’œβ€

Thank  you @Sophia1 , @Zoe7 , @Determined , @WIP , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @Maggie , @TideisTurning , @Daisydreamer 

Been 3 weeks since  our house fire today 

Soo glad we have a roof over  our heads 

Going to take a while @Faith-and-Hope , @NatureLover , @BlueBay , @Owlunar , @Appleblossom 

Trying hard to get into the Christmas  spirit , I know that my friends here are feeling  the same way 

@Adge , @Jacques , @Smc 

Thank you @Tortoiseshell , @Jupiter πŸ₯°β™₯️ and  everyone,  soo many wonderful  friends 

β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•πŸ€©πŸ₯°

@Former-Member , @Powderfinger , @eth , @Wanderer 

Nice rain after some very hot days here 

Omg @Shaz51 I'm so so sorry for your mis fortune. Lots of hugs to you and Mr shaz. I hope everyone is safe

Yes my awesome friend @Jacques 

We are staying at my mum's house 

Our house is no good and lost everything  but taking one day at a time here  xxx

Hope you are ok xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance