Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Love for Shaz51 πŸ’–πŸ¦

Thank you  @utopia , @Former-Member β™₯️❀❀β™₯️

@Shaz51 

Thank you Shaz. I'm ok. I've been reading. I have had very little spare time and just didn't want to write something in a hurry. I need more time to think. You have a lot going on right now, remember to take care of you too. X β™₯️

Oh no! So sorry @Shaz51 @you've been nothing beyond nice to me. I hope you have some help and support 

@Shaz51 

sending You love πŸ’• and support

Thank you @Powderfinger , @jem80 , @destructive β™₯️

Sending you hugs for today too  xx

Hey, @Shaz51, we've had a few full days, but we'll continue to think of and pray for you. Like @Former-Member, I wish we could do something practical for you too... but best we can do has gotta do.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.34.37 am.png

@Shaz51 - I've admired you so much for your strength & resilience in the face of so much you've had to deal with. But I'm sure this must be devastating. My possessions are so very precious to me, and I couldn't imagine losing everything. I have lots of teapots I would happily give you.

I so wish I could help in practical ways. But I can see from the posts here that you are so very much loved by so many. So I hope that sustains & lifts you up.

So I'm adding my love,hugs and love support here too.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—

Thank you  @Smc , @Sans911 β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

For the hugs and the caring 

Sending you tender hugs my friends  too xoxo 

I have been  told that  it will be a long waiting  time 

@Shaz51 It's been a year of the insurance and building industries being very thinly stretched. Smiley Frustrated Add to that all the extra complications of a pandemic... Very glad at least you've got your Mum's place, but it's not the same as your own home, not by a long haul. HeartxxHeart

@Shaz51No amount of words can express my shock and sadness for you my sister. Just letting you know that pea is back from the brink and here for you. Love you my dear friend. peaxxxHeart

Love Love Love GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance