Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Anyway, ive been on site for many hours. Ill head off now.

@Stout its quite stark living like this when MI gets out of control. I think talking to someone who understands goes a long way to providing some sense of comfort but living with the symptoms can be extremely painful. Its great you have routine in place. I'm pretty much the same. I structure my day, its so important for MI to have routine especially if you are not working. If I fall away from my routine I hop back on again and start over again. I hope you get better soon and feel like your usual self again. please check in here throughout the day so we can keep an eye on you so you don't feel so alone ❤️

Like wise @SmilingGecko 

Some days are a struggle 

@Glisten  chocolate is yummy for brekky.

@greenpea  You’re my people. You get it. Some days you are going to have chocolate for breakfast.

good morning all 
@Glisten @greenpea @StuF @Stout @SmilingGecko 

Morning @EternalFlower what’s shaking?

@Glisten howdy my dear tomato! 

I've been having sleep issues - accidently took my night meds instead of pain tablets and didn't get out of bed until 2.30pm on Saturday. What a waste of a day!

Today I spent the day sorting through clothes, shopping, visiting the mother and then baking and dinner.

How have you been? 

I'm off to bed now, I have an early start as Monday is one of our busiest days. D has been on her best behaviour of late, I think my shift in attitude has probably helped too. Trying to be more positive.

I'm still writing and rewriting my letter to ex friend. I think I will probably post it, I've no doubt she will have blocked my email. I am under no illusion that I'll get a response, at least being able to voice my opinion finally will help me move on. I hope. I feel stuck and not able to move forward. So many factors keeping me locked away in my private painful emotions.

Sleep well, hope to chat during the week xo

radish.jpg

Radley Radishmere composed many songs over the years of adventures and history that took place throughout Verdanthea and Lotosia. This is but a few songs of his that were covered and performed many times over the years. 00:00 The Radishen Bards 01:35 Guardians of the Blooming Realm 03:25 The Fall

@EternalFlower  Hi EternalFlower wishing you a wonderful Mondayxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance