Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everybody. I've been up for hours and aren't well.

Howdy @Glisten !

Enjoy your breakfast lol

Good morning @StuF 

Chocckies? Did someone say chocckies? @Glisten I'm just trying to get motivated to face the day. Chocolate sounds like good idea. lol

Morning @SmilingGecko 

I had that and a banana. Still don't feel well. Thought the sugar might help. It didn't.

A warm hello and good morning to you @StuF. Got a few things on my to do list. Feeling sluggish. May pull out some carnelian crystal to get my mojo on to plough through today lol I just hate days like this. I wanna chocolate bar waaaah! 

No good @Stout I'm sorry to hear you are not coasting along very well today. MI can be very hard going. You have my solidarity. We know how difficult it can get. i'm hoping you can somehow find a sweet spot in the coming hours/days

@Stout @SmilingGecko 

Hey there peoples

I hope your days improve. I'm out all day to go and watch the Swans, so won't be on here much

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

One thing I've discovered this year is that it'll will dwindle throughout the day. I was quite happy for a week. I followed a strict routine, stayed away from anything I thought might get up my nose, and stayed warm and comfortable. So it is pure science. I've recorded it as best I could on another thread. A bad dream. Triggered. News to me.

Dont forget to back the winning team @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance