Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: HAPPY NAIDOC WEEK

Have you watched it @hanami?

We watched The Final Quarter but there is one called The Australian Dream which I haven’t seen yet @hanami

Yes I watched it a while ago. It's called The Final Quarter isn't it @ArraDreaming 

I'm sitting here now with a tv show on in the background called Could Australia have a Black Prime Minister? The host is Mark Coles Smith, an actor who I really like. I'll have to watch the show on ABC iview when I can really concentrate on it. I think these type of programs are so important but wish more white Australians would tune it too. 

I'll have to look out for that one too @ArraDreaming . Is it hosted by Stan Grant?

Yeah that was the one we watched, but we still have 20 mins to go.

I actually have no idea about the Australian Dream @hanami it just came up when I was searching for the final quarter, it might be?? I’m not sure

They are such important programs to watch. I really enjoy them.

Are you off work today @ArraDreaming 

kids at home @hanami working some different days to fit in with school holidays/care arrangements
it’s cold and wet so we are having an inside morning then I think we will put our wet weather clothes and go for an adventure somewhere

Ah yep of course I forget about the school holidays now my kids are older. Two of mine are on uni break though which seems to go forever lol. My younger son works in a school as a teacher's aide, studies teaching and works in a vacation care centre during the holidays.

Sounds interesting going on an adventure somewhere @ArraDreaming ! Hope it's great and you all enjoy it 🙂

Thanks @hanami yeah easy to forget, we only have 1 at school so far, little one in day care and a third little minion on the way.

We missed the local NAIDOC celebration yesterday as I was working then so we may go and explore our local country

Sounds good, exploring local country. 

So exciting having a new little one on the way. I miss my kids being little. The time goes so fast. I'm sure I'm sure you're finding that too! 

Have a wonderful afternoon! @ArraDreaming 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance