Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Seraphina
New Contributor

Stuck

5yrs housebound with panic disorder and agoraphobia, how do I find the energy to push myself to get better? I have anxiety 24/7, while panic attacks are less frequent I have symptoms all the time. I need my life back

2 REPLIES 2
Maggie
Community Elder

Re: Stuck

@Seraphina  Welcome to the forums.

Things are sounding really difficult for you. I’m sorry you are struggling so bad.

I understand you are housebound and struggling with anxiety, but I am wondering if you talk to a therapist. Trying to push through alone can be a losing battle.

You are not alone here. So many of us understand just how hard the small things can be.

There are threads where you might like to meet others like Good Morning , but no pressure, all in your own time.

Sending some 💙💙💙

Re: Stuck

I understand that feeling... Elevated heart rate, fidgety, brain won't stop, waiting for the other shoe to drop and set off a full blown anxiety attack?

One thing I have found that helps me is music (both listening and playing) art and projects around the house. However I have been neglecting those things due to massive swings up and down with both anxiety and depression. 

Although I have not really been in a physical state to be able to to do those things of late. 

Fingers crossed you can find your security blanket. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance