Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Ohh my sister  @Emelia8 , Mr shaz is always  with me but this time I went to get my hair done and when I got home , Mr shaz came home in a terrible  mess 

He has had beers tonight , think he will be in bed soon I hope xo x 

Everything would be so hard for you both with the fire and all @Shaz51 . I guess a bit of a breakout by Mr Shaz was bound to happen. Im sorry it happened though, and hope he will sleep it off soon. Good on you Shaz for taking some time out to get your hair done. How is your Mum doing?

Mr shaz has  gone to bed  after taking double doses of his meds @Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @Smc , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Adge , @Jacques , @Owlunar , @Determined , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @Anastasia 

hi @Shaz51 my beautiful friend, how are you going? how is Mr shaz, i just got some really bad news a friend has ony days to live, lukemia. we thought she only had a virus, it is a shock, i only got told a few minutes ago, gosh life is so fragile

Ohhh Sending you tender hugs my friend @Jacques ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Mr shaz has gone to bed after taking double doses of his meds  tonight 

My mum is  going to bed , Sooo tired 

Me , I have done the dishes  and put them away 

Think I might go and have a shower in a minute xxxx

Sitting  with you my friend  

Thank you my beautiful friend, hugs. 

Big hugs my friend @Jacques ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

enough about me, how are you going my friend? you must be so phisically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. please tell me you are taking some time for you

Heart @Jacques. Hard news for you.

@Shaz51Hope Mr. will be in a better state in the morning. I don't like trying to imagine how hard this must be for both of you. Been praying, will keep doing so. Heart to you too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 did you get a good night's sleep?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance