Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@tyme hey my friend, would you please add me into that chat for Sunday? I'm hoping to join in too 🫂 🤗 

@Birdofparadise8 Another late one for me last night sadly.

I'll be thinking of you tonight, cheering on Carlton. It's against the Eagles so I think it's a safe win!!

👑💐🫂

Hi @Blackbird11 

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm happy you're feeling better now. I hope you enjoy the haircut. I made a salad and did some uni study. I'm going to the football soon. 

Hello @Glisten 

Are you referring to movies or books? 

Hey @ENKELI, so good to hear from you. Thank you hasn't been the best time, but hope distraction will help. Thank you for caring so much about me, you will never know how much that means to me. 

Carlton vs Melbourne @ENKELI. I hope you're enjoying your new job. I'm happy your colleagues are nice. I'll be around tonight if you want to chat. 

@Birdofparadise8  evening BP

Hello @Glisten 

I had to think for a minute what BP meant, and then I realised, hahaha.

Hey @Snowie 

Are you looking forward to the game tonight? I'm on my way now I hope the rain holds off I'm not under cover ahh. I hope they play well tonight and kick straight. 

I hope you're doing well. 

Are there any other Carlton supports on the forums? 

Hey @Jynx @tyme @Blackbird11 @ENKELI @creative_writer @ArraDreaming @PinkFlamingo

I hope you are all having a good night. 

I wish I could of joined the chat tonight especially since it's on rejection but maybe next time. 

I hope you enjoy the game tonight and the rain stays away @Birdofparadise8 

Will watch the start of it but not sure if I will make it to the end.

It's starting to rain ahh @Snowie 

I hope it will stop when the game will start. I've got a poncho and paper towel to wipe my seat down with. 

A poncho is always good to have @Birdofparadise8 

We have some for when we go to the footy.

I love the idea of paper towel. The last thing you want is a wet butt!

Yes Excactly I was going to bring a hand towel but I couldn't fit it in my bag @Snowie 

Plus the paper towel can go in the bin when it's wet. I thought it was a good idea hahahah. 

@Birdofparadise8 I hope you enjoy the game tonight
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance