Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I have an appointment next Thursday with my regular pdoc @Snowie  I can’t have ECT while I have bronchitis so I’ll ask her about it. I’ve only had 5.

Hows your day going hon?

I'm glad you have an appt. soon with your pdoc @Eve7 

Hopefully you can work out something if you wanted to continue with ECT. Your choice entirely.

How are you feeling today?

My day has been ok. D has some costumes the need altering so just been doing them and watching some tv.

@Eve7 I hope your bronchitis clears. Being sick does not help 💖🫂

thanks @lavenderhaze I'll get over it as I still have my regular pdoc. The one leaving is the one I see when I'm in hospital as my regular doesn't see inpatients. No I haven't spoken to her as she was probably too busy today with handover etc and I couldn't leave my room but I'm going home tomorrow.

No it hasn't helped at all being sick @creative_writer but stuff happens.

Oh no @Eve7 ! Re your pdoc! 😣

I think it's a good idea to go home, especially while you're sick. Bronchitis might take a while to get over 😢

Sending 💙

I know you are going home today @Eve7 so just hoping things are going ok.

Also hoping that you are feeling a little better.

Sending lots of love and support your way. Thinking of you hon 💕💕

Are you home, @Eve7 ? How is your bronchitis? Do you have people looking after you? 

Sending care and 💛

Good afternoon @Eve7 

Hoping you have settled in back at home hon and things are going ok.

Sending lots of 💗💗 and squishy hugs.

Hi @Snowie yes, I'm at home. I went to the a/hrs clinic yesterday and was given steroids for my asthma (no olympics for me as now I'd fail the drug test lol) and they did pathology swabs now I've had a message to make an appointment asap. I'm not going to as I waited over 2 hours yesterday. I'll see my GP on Tuesday and hope she doesn't send me to hospital with asthma...I'm such a loser.

I see you're still sick too. Take care hon and rest up, this is a tough season.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance