Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I went straight in at Centrelink as I had an appointment @Snowie It’s a bit of a challenge going in there though but it’s done now.

Just sitting in the car on my phone and listening to the radio. 50 minutes before I can warm them up. If I could tell you what it was you’d probably understand my nerves.

You are right, at least centrelink is done and out of the way for now @Eve7 

It is a shame that you can't tell us what is happening but I understand the anonymity that is needed. Whatever is it I hope they do well. Hopefully they don't get too nervous.

Thanks @Snowie nothing I can do for them now…all up to them 😀

Hi @Eve7 , sorry to hear you have to deal with the aftermath of your pdoc appt on Thursday...when do you next see your pdoc? 

I hope you can get the HCC 🤞

Sending 💛

Just a quick update...my sporting heroes came home with lots of bling @Snowie and a state record! I was very proud of them and their efforts but especially grateful that their parents have let me coach them to this stage. It's been very humbling.

I see pdoc again this coming Thursday so hopefully that goes a bit better @NatureLover I feel that I opened up way too much at the last appointment and I'm going to tell her. I also seem my psych on Monday which is a good thing.

Hope you both have a pleasant weekend.

Wow wow wow @Eve7 that is such great news. You put a smile on my face!!

I know you are proud of your students but you should be super proud of yourself. They wouldn't have won the bling if it wasn't for your training/support.

I have a psych appt on Monday too.

Thank you @Snowie We can meet for a cuppa after our psych appointments if you like.

That sounds good to me @Eve7 A cuppa afterwards is a great idea!

Congratulations @Eve7  on coaching your sporting team to a big win! 

I'm glad you're going to tell your pdoc you were left hanging with too much to process after your appt. 

I hope your and @Snowie 's psych appts go well tomorrow 💛💙

Good morning @Eve7 

Wishing you a good day today hon 💕💕

Anything planned for the day?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance