Re: Morning has broken

Wow! Sounds like fun! 

How awesome! 

Enjoy the rest of your day with the kiddos, and will catch ya later @Eve7 

@Eve7 I'm so glad that you are having a good time and that it was the right decision for you. I'm sure your gd is loving spending time with you too.

I hope today goes just as well 😁

I've driven a lot of kms today from S1's to a sporting event where I officiated and have just arrived home rather weary.

I need to catch up on some Uni work as I am a bit behind unfortunately. Trying my best at staying on top of everything.

Hope you are all ok @Snowie @tyme @rav3n @Shaz51 @Ru-bee @Bow 

Hi @Eve7 

Sounds like it has been an extremely busy but filling day for you hon.

No wonder you are tired.

I hope you are able to catch up on your uni work so you don't fall too far behind.

Hoping your night goes ok 💕💕

glad you enjoyed Brissy, you definitely deserved a nice break!! @Eve7 

sounds like yesterday was quite tiring with all that travel, hope you got some rest before working on the uni catch up! 💗

I have just crashed today, big time @rav3n  not really a good day.

what do you mean by 'i've just crashed today'? (i think i'm interpreting it wrong) @Eve7 

sucks to hear that today wasn't a good for you, do you want to talk about it?

I just haven’t been able to get anything done today @rav3n 

I’m trying to do uni work but I can’t concentrate. Everything is too hard right now but I’ll call it a day soon and go to bed, I have family living with me and I just wish they’d leave.

ahh yep i get you @Eve7 sucks that you're family's been distracting you, i feel your frustration. hopefully your family's more understanding tomorrow. if they're still distracting, do you have a library/cafe/backyard/etc where you can study? 

also i'm heading off for tonight, hope you sleep well 💙

Hi hon @Eve7 

I'm sorry about your family. Are they going to be staying with you for long?

Hoping you got some sleep last night and you can tackle some of your uni work today.