Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

hugs my friend @MDT try to remember it can't rain forever, their will be sunshine ahead. just try to be patient

you are always in my thoughts

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Heeyyyyy my @Jacques 😀

@MDT , hugs my friend  xoxo 

@BlueBay @Jacques @Shaz51
🙂

Thank you my friends. Good night for now

Good night @MDT hope tomorrow is better.

💙💙💙

Thank you @Eve7
🙂
You are a great person

So are you Hams take it easy @MDT

Thanks Dude @TAB

Old Mate TABS is a good bloke too @TAB

Hi my beautiful friend @Shaz51 hugs

The Hamsa  .. @MDT  cheer your pic up Hams...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance