Re: The SANE kitchen

Love that @Oaktree! Used to love watching em flit about in my front yard, such cute lil birds! Thanks for sharing, love it 😊 

No it is the same for my kids, it is to do with mob @Jynx but children do get their own decided by an elder or family member as well but I did not get one when I was younger so I am not sure what my individual totem is
My kids have not got theres yet but they will in time

@ArraDreaming aww cool, is it part of a rite of passage sort of thing, like when they reach their mid teens? And if you didn't get one as a kid, does that mean it's too late? Like could you chat to an elder about receiving one now? 

Kind of, it is all todo with their temperament and personality, but my kids are still only 0 and 3 so they will get one in time, usually pre school age ish
Yeah I could @Jynx
Maybe

@ArraDreaming that would be super special I imagine, deffo worth at least asking 😊

Tonight I am making creamy lemon rigatoni for my family and my sister/nephew

Its basically just a creamy pasta with a creamy lemon sauce and parsley on top, instead of using chicken I will be using mushrooms.

@ArraDreaming that is making me hungry just reading your post!! Sounds really yummy.

Have just made chicken pad thai for dinner