Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Share a cuppa?

I hope the appointments go well @Shaz51 , and things are stable regarding diabetes 💜🙂🌺

I can’t recall if you’d mentioned what Mr Shaz’s CT was for, but I hope it goes well for him 🌺🙂

Hopefully your mum is doing ok, and it’s nothing to be too concerned about…thinking of you guys🌺💜

if you’d like to, feel free to update how you get on as you go 🙂💜💜 

Hope you mr shaz and your mum are OK too @Shaz51 

@Former-Member , @Dimity 

Mr shaz has kidney stones and gall stones , so they want to Investigate more 

@Shaz51 & @Former-Member  thank you, the move went smoothly, but I've been a bit stressed, and very anxious. Back at work today and feeling a little more normal 🙂

@Shaz51 I hope all goes smoothly with your appointments, keep us updated ❤️

@Former-Member likewise I love seeing your posts and appreciate your presence and involvement here, you mean a lot to all of us 🌼 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah, that’s right I remember now @Shaz51 🙂🌺

(I’m so sorry I forget things - I have some memory damage and some things just drop off until prompted 🙂)

All the best for Mr Shaz, and what they find can be helped for him to feel better 🙌🏻🌺☺️

Must be painful for him @Shaz51. Poor chap he's had a lot lately. 

I see my gp tomorrow re heart result. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Dimity 🙂🌺

All the best to you too, for your visit to the GP for the heart results 💜🌺🙂

Thinking of you @Dimity xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I understand @Xibon , moving isn’t just relocating from one place to another, I feel. There’s also the reasons behind the move which can be a mixture of good and bad/happy and sad/practical and sentimental, and there’s the emotional and environmental adjustments that come with going from one place to another 💜🌺🙂

It’s nice that you’re feeling a bit more yourself back at work today 🙌🏻☺️

Thank you kindly…I really appreciate that 😊🤝🏻🌺💜 

kinda speechless..🙂

Hello @Former-Member thanks. They expect it to be negative which is fine. Just have to deal with unpleasantness from medical people,  dunno if it's personal or a mh thing.