Re: Does anyone want to talk

well idk what we are gonna do @Jynx fuckinghe’ll

Yeah it's super crappy situation @ArraDreaming I wish I had answers for you. Are there any like, indigenous housing services in your area? idk that might be an entirely unhelpful suggestion, I just wanna help make it easier on you 🥺

we can’t pay this amount anymore @Jynx but also if we do get a house we will need to borrow the bond money from someone

@ArraDreaming ugh, bond. Yeah that's such a stick in the spokes hey. What are your missus's thoughts?

Borrow from her folks I guess even though that might be not fair or possible cause they always help us out @Jynx we would repay them some when we get our bond back from here,

@ArraDreaming sounds like maybe you're like me? Get a bit of an ick feeling when borrowing money? Like I know logically that it's all crappy capitalism and not winning the birth lottery, but it still feels like... I hate potentially putting others out y'know? 

Sounds like they're super supportive in-laws though, I hope they're the sort who wouldn't offer if they didn't have the means. 

Yeah but would rather we didn’t have ask for help @Jynx
I’m just frustrated tonight mate frustrated at the world and anxious

Totally get it @ArraDreaming

And yeah, you got a lot going on mate. Sometimes makes you just wanna scream hey

Hi @Ru-bee how are you

Hey @ArraDreaming I'm doing good thanks

How's your day going so far?