Re: Tabaluga's

No pic yet @TAB  (of course)

Hesitancy is understandable...it's what you know, apart from anything. I've had to give up a couple of things (but not booze)...sure ain't easy...except for the time that works, in my experience. But yeah, I also had to get to pretty much rock bottom before quitting stuck

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, am just going with what GP said @StuF  they said 'try' it and not talking about quitting, just not doing it so much

TAB
Senior Contributor

,,channel 1950s white painted wooden sideboard w cupboards and drawers and display thing up top w sliding glass @StuF 

Whatever works for you @TAB  - if cutting back is successful and what you want, then sure!

Looks pretty good @TAB !

And delivered? Score 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

idgaf @StuF  not ready to quit not unless no commitments and bottle of vals and bags of biscuits a bath , juice, tea and coffee on tap , was thinking cigs as well, but ah yeh nah lol 

so,have none of that so am just 'trying'  it ... thats all they said in hindsight, come back in 4 weeks and tell me what happened ..🤔

TAB
Senior Contributor

..going to be busy getting this thing in house tomorrow, well thats if they help me got so o much sh!t to move to get it inside @StuF  ok no pill tonite mabes, will finish pain pills first

Have fun with it tomorrow @TAB  😎

TAB
Senior Contributor

looks like busy day @StuF unless just get them to leave unit outside and I work it out later.

thanks.

just makes me want bathtub more, now am back in 'doing sh!t ' mode from summer survival lol ..

Well hopefully they help you get it inside at least @TAB 

Yep, we need to get you a bath before (the end of) winter I reckon