Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Former-Member wrote:

Hi @Former-Member Nice to hear from you. I'm glad you were able to get away. I hope you can again soon. 
I've been quiet on here. Having a tough week. Trying to be positive about everything. Have a big event end of the week. A bit anxious about it. 
Triggering time with Christmas lurking. Trying to distract and think of ways to make it bearable. 
Did you get sleep last night?

My sleeping patterns are the same. 😬🥺

Anyway, better keep moving. 💜

Hi @TAB  You made it to day 8, well done. Must be hard with the hot weather you're having. 2 more days and then, home sweet home. Take care. 😺

Hi @Anastasia  Thinking of you and hoping you're ok. Are you? 💖

Thanks @Former-Member 

Sorry you are struggling hun. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes and lots of hugs your way xxx

I'm ok. Dr gave me all clear yesterday just need a follow up scan in 3 months to be sure x 

Hi also to my friends @TAB @Former-Member @Meowmy @Bill16 hope you are all doing ok 🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Anastasia hugs back to you. 💖
That's great about the "all clear". I still haven't gone for follow up. Think I know the answer and I don't want to know. Can't handle it. How did posh dinner go with bf the other night?  

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds good @TAB 

Hope you can find an easy solution. 😺

TAB
Senior Contributor

Me too. Got bag of cement carrying around need to get rid of @Former-Member thx

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, got home and had big nap. Hope you are both travelling well. Enjoy the afternoon. Hope you get nice dinners. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds good @Meowmy just packing up here

@TAB well done, Tabby. Another day of hard work done. Can go home and relax. Had an egg vegetables soup for dinner. Just chilling now. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Evening All Friends,

@Anastasia 

@TAB 

@Former-Member 

@Emelia8 

@clawde

Just a quick stop in. Thank you for replies. Somewhat tired now. Feeling a little watched. 
Take care all.

I gather times have been tough and all are coping. Well done. A strong team we all seem to be. 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well I hope it's not too heavy @TAB hi @Former-Member  not going so well here, but trying 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Former-Member @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance