Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Thx @Meowmy youtoo
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @TAB 

lol re:rake.

Ive seen them all before! 
Have a good day.

Morning @Anastasia @Former-Member 

Have a lovely day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member Nice to hear from you. I'm glad you were able to get away. I hope you can again soon. 
I've been quiet on here. Having a tough week. Trying to be positive about everything. Have a big event end of the week. A bit anxious about it. 
Triggering time with Christmas lurking. Trying to distract and think of ways to make it bearable. 
Did you get sleep last night?

My sleeping patterns are the same. 😬πŸ₯Ί

Anyway, better keep moving. πŸ’œ

Hi @TAB  You made it to day 8, well done. Must be hard with the hot weather you're having. 2 more days and then, home sweet home. Take care. πŸ˜Ίβ˜•οΈ

Hi @Anastasia  Thinking of you and hoping you're ok. Are you? πŸ’–

@Former-Member πŸ’žπŸ€—πŸŒΈ

@TAB @Meowmy @Former-Member @Bill16 πŸ˜Š

Emelia 🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Emelia8 

Lovely to see you. How are you today? πŸ’žπŸŒΈβ˜•οΈ

Hi @Former-Member  ... love your new profile picture which has just appeared.  I have a franjipani tree here in my back yard.  Beautiful flowers.  I see you are going through a tough time still. Hang in there sweetie, you'll get through ... as you always do.  Dont want to talk about me πŸ˜”

Emelia πŸ’•

Former-Member
Not applicable

I understand. I don't want to talk about me either. It's ok. @Emelia8 πŸ’–

Yes, a lovely flower. My favourite is gardenia. I wish they flowered more often than once a year. I saw photos of your yard a while ago. Looks lovely. Who does all the mowing etc. Looks well looked after. πŸ‘πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŒ·

TAB
Senior Contributor

2 days was just my guess @Former-Member might be couple more see what happens. Thanks. Yea heat coming back was no good. Easy job for coming last few days tho
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hang in there Herr @TAB 

Maybe a big break after this job? β˜•οΈ

TAB
Senior Contributor

That’s the plan atm @Former-Member few months of little to no work while working on my own life situation πŸ˜¬πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸŽ© lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance