Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Share a cuppa?

it reminds me to have a cuppa. ---- me too @Ru-bee 

sorry to say that it does not take much now to overdo things and pay for it for the next couple of days 

so good at growing weeds 😂🤣

Hello @8ppleTree 😊

how are you today 

1000003578.jpg

@Shaz51 wrote:

hey @Jynx 

sorry, this is a bit late Yes Mr. Shaz picked up a little bit after my appointments in the city 

yesterday we did too much in the garden for our exercise and last night aand today we are paying for it big time 

Aww Shaz!! Haha maybe not quite what the doctor ordered? You got sore muscles today? Glad Mr Shaz is getting those perky moments too 😊

Very true about the doctor @Jynx 🤣😂

Arthritis in the hip stops me 

@Shaz51 oh yeah I bet it would, I've got a bit of hip pain and whoooo boy it affects EVERYTHING. Almost like it's the main joint that keeps us upright and allows us to walk around or something, who knew? 😝 But yeah, can imagine it is even more gnarly when it's arthritis! 

So we had a day of recovery @Jynx 😁

How was your day ☺️ 

@Shaz51 as you should!! Sounds lush 😊

So far so good, not much on today to be honest! But I'm planning on cooking up a storm after work - wanting to make a kind of... peanut butter, caramel, and biscoff slice! Will let you know how it pans out haha

Send a photo @Jynx 😊

We had steakette and mashed potatoes and vegetables 

Ooh what's a 'steakette' @Shaz51? I mean I imagine it's just a really small steak, but maybe it could mean it's a girl steak? 😂 

1000003590.jpg

 haha steakette  @Jynx 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance