Re: Lego anyone?

 I don’t think I showed off my tuxedo cat either that I finished last week.  🐈 it was a fun build and I was itching to get it finished that I did it over a few days. Wanna try and get a photo of my 2 cats alongside this one!  His head spins 360 around and he can have yellow or blue eyes. @Jynx 

IMG_9115.jpeg

Looks amazing @Bow ! How have your cats reacted to it? It looks pretty life-size

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well today, hope you're getting some nice rest

@Ru-bee  My ginger boy was curled up next to me when I was building it and kept looking at it. (See photo) but since it’s completion they haven’t been fussed by it. It sits just over 30cm tall I think. 

today I just have a sore throat really. I sound terrible! but don’t feel too bad thankfully. Hopefully I don’t get much worse. 

IMG_9111.jpeg

Oh no, I wonder what was going through your ginger boy's mind when that photo was taken @Bow  😂

I used to always have fresh lemon and honey tea as soon as I get a sore throat, maybe with some fresh ginger if I had some. I don't know if it was all that effective, but it was a yummy treat when I was feeling less than great 🍵 Do you have any nice teas you could make yourself? Ooh or maybe better yet, a lovely soup?

He did not look impressed at all @Ru-bee 

tea…. It’s when I am sick like this that I really wished I liked tea! A nice warm drink is so soothing on the throat. I only really drink chai, and I don’t always feel like a milky drink when sick. 
I do have some soup in the fridge, which I will have for dinner tonight though.

@Bow ohhhh what a handsome chap!! Head spins around 360 degrees though? Exorcist cat 🤣

I love that you can change the eye colour! Sooo cool. Nice work 😁

This has been listed as ‘coming soon’ on the bigw website for days. I’ve been refreshing multiple times a day cause I really wanted it. I checked again this morning and it was still ‘coming soon’. 
Went to the shops with D this morning for morning tea and we popped into bigw for a look and oh my excitement when I found heaps on the shelf!! 

IMG_9119.jpeg

How exciting! @Bow 

@Jynx  I made this little guy yesterday and have called him Jynx. 

IMG_9120.jpeg

@Bow 😍😍

Sooooo cute!! Aww bless, I'm all giddy now!!