Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Good to hear recovery is on track @Smc 

Trust it clears up quickly. 

@Shaz51 

you've been very quiet - hope all is ok - I think about you a lot.

@Former-Member  rather a lot on your plate with Mr Darcy at the moment? Mr S is not flash at the moment. Just turned 60 and from his birthday until New Year is the worst time for him.

@Faith-and-Hope too lazy to put this on the cat thread but sure you don't mind reading it here... Nelson was called the c word this morning (not cat) so I know we're in for a bumpy ride. Mr S is devoted to that cat (my cat before I met him) and now he's the only one allowed to feed it. He's taught him to beg for his dinner bowl.. incredible.

@Powderfinger please hang in there, your input means a great deal to many of us xoxox

You guys all rock, and make even the most unbearable days worth getting through.

@SJT63 

Thank you for mentioning that. I often get concerned that I'm repeating my trained behaviour and responses that ran rife with my mother for a very long time. Rescuer, fixer, counsellor and so forth. 

To have this feedback is a little reassuring. Hang in there. 

Ramble x

Afternoon Everyone!

Special day today... first sit-down cuppa in a cafe for months! Whoo hoo! Smiley Very Happy

(Wasn't quite this opulent, but we did head to one that's inside a historic building. Wood panels on the walls, fireplace (with gas fake-log heater, oh well).. nice enough. 🙂 )
IMG_6594-580x600.jpg

@Smc   🎊🎉

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am thankful that I have found ways to manage some of the things I don't do so well. 😁images - 2020-12-10T092853.518.jpeg

Gratitude tip: Each time you have to stop at a red light, take the opportunity to be thankful for something. 

images - 2020-12-10T093008.687.jpeg

Hello @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Determined , @Smc , @Powderfinger 

♥️🥰

@Shaz51 

Hi. Hope you are doing ok.

Hi @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Determined @Smc 

93 Best AZ Summer Humor images in 2020 | Summer humor ...

One step at a time here @Powderfinger , how are you today xx

Hello @Adge 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance