Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys my dear dear friend how are you? Sorry I haven't been more active in conversation, it's been a moment. 
I am well, got myself a job and start tomorrow. You're in my thoughts and prayers my dearest 😍🙏

Hiya @PeppyPatti 

I had group therapy this morning and have a phone consult with my psychologist this afternoon. Weather has turned pretty ordinary here, so probably stay inside rest of the day

I hope your day goes well- sounds kinda busy!

@ENKELI my foundation make-up arrived from the vegan company. I tried it and its the best make-up I have ever bought. The coverage and texture is good and theres no cake-ing. If you decide to go ahead buying the stuff we discussed I will say this: you won't be disappointed. I have bought Maybelline and Revlon all my life but this is a far superior product for only $22 with no parabens SLS and animal products. The other stuff I used to buy was $18 from Woolworths. I won't be buying it anymore. Anyway its a lovely foundation in a plain container pump dispenser but its much better and out performs them all. I think you would be happy with your purchase from Be Kind. They also donate $1 from each purchase to a cause that you can select from on the purchasing page. Let me know if you can get it from Priceline. I just got mine online from the Be Kind website!

@PeppyPatty aww, thank you 💖. your step mum sounds lovely. Sounds like you’ve had a positive start to the day 😃. I’ve been doing uni assignment write up today

Dearest @creative_writer 

Thankyou for message.... What are you studying ? My oldest son bombed out of university a couple of times due to mh and then......did a philosophy degree ba. I am very mindful of the several mh issues he had whilst studying and proud of him. But it's his journey - he supported himself ....

Dear @StuF 

I'm in Perth Western Australia 🦘🌏 

It rained couple hours this morning - no rain this year. I had an app. With my Psychotherapist this afternoon - it was great. We spoke about when we first met how she would have diagnosed me borderline but I grew out of it - iv seen her 20 yrs. 

It was not confronting 

@PeppyPatti study with mh is hard. I’ve had moments when I had to take time off, underload. It’s tough. Bachelors in Philosophy is a big achievement with MH. I’m doing master of social work, hoping to finish off at the end of this year, it has certainly take me a bit longer, but I’m getting there

Hey @PeppyPatti 

Good to hear you had a great appointment. So important to have the right people with us on our journeys

Thanks @PinkFlamingo I hope you had a good day.

Worthiness is an important topic/ discussion I feel, though it was a difficult thing to grapple with (or talk about).

I've been assured that perhaps as I with particular groups, routines & people there (eg the Neami Meditation Group) - I will hopefully find the length of the Group a little less taxing.

It's the unfamiliarity & the newness of things that can take some time & effort to adjust to, I was reminded by someone.

No word (no contact) from Neami Re: Support Worker, promised by the end of last week.

Because of the instability of my Gardening work (or this employer) - I’ve reverted to the habits of last year –

Checking & Re-Checking the Scheduling App, to see if my employer has given me any Gardening Work Shifts.

This is my 2nd week in a row with no work (no hours) at all, after the previous week of only 5 hours.

I have no work routine or work hours to fall back on right now.

Hopefully will improve/ turn around soon.

At a time when I especially need a solid reliable work routine, to help pull me through my recent losses of people/ relationships & the uncertainty of new support services (programs), barely started.

I'm managing to stay hopeful, with at least some things & new connections to look forward to.

Adge🙂

Dearest @creative_writer 

I am so so proud of you that you have done ..... ( 6 ???) Years of study . That's incredible. I'v had a talk with my Psychotherapist  of the work that's expected ....

I was quite stigmatized in one of my studies & anyway that's in the past .... 

In remembering my own past journey, I would have taken years to finish a cert or bit of paper and my end result is,.......... quilting. 

The person I certainly like looking at is 

Terrence Real

He's written a book I want to purchase for my youngest son who hasn't spoken to me for about 4 years. I was going to give it to my partner to drop off at his work. 

It's called 

"I don't Want to Talk About It. Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression." 

yes, I'm proud of my oldest son in that he worked full-time and is today  almost finished his second degree.  But it's nothing to do with me. It is a symbol of his resilience and determination.  

My job is getting stronger. 

When I think of people like you who are studying and also moderators here in Sane Forums I feel of the ability for people to get real support whilst vulnerable. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance