Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Agreed again @TAB ! 😞

Oh well, a quarter to go.

I'm off to bed of course lol

I'll see the result in the morning

Good night!

nite @StuF 

@Glisten we're in our "salad days"! Bwa ha ha 🤣

@ENKELI  😂 salad days too funny 

@Gemma13 i was thrilled to get your tag, but concerned about what is happenign with @tonys he is one of the few people who have looked out for me in this world, a good person, and someone who sees others compassionately

thank you and sending him love

hi @Gemma13 thank you i have now read back and can see you are 'the bookkeeper" who we know dearly well for your support of @tonys 

i would love to let @tonys know that i am publishing some of my poems online in a mainstream website, and that i have been writing a lot.

I am sorry re the medication struggles - how is he feeling? Thank you for writing. We are lucky to have him as a friend.

..Well said, @EternalFlower  hope things not too bad for you atm  .. 😊

very lovely of you to say hey @TAB 

haven't been the best and a little shaky here

trying to just get through. it is fiercely cold here which is impacting my mood a lot

have had some good support and resolution with some of my problems but others are very upsetting at the moment

my psychiatrist was away today and missed an appointment. not getting much support now tbh.

I have a case manager in public mental health who is amazing and a great asset - we're about 5 years apart in age and get along pretty well. Its nice to have some support but i'm needing a bit more consistency.

How are u? i was wanering if u have heat and are warm. I know you were setting up your space when we spoke but it was ages ago. Remmeber the progress

hi, @EternalFlower  hope you get better support , but sounds like its going okay for you atm.

yes:

• warm
  • fed
  • comfy
  • sort of got company  re wild cat that came here to get fed lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance