Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

I just feel like saying Hello Smiley Happy I don't really know what else to say, it was a beautifully cool day yesterday - I even put light long pants & shirt on! Smiley Surprised I'm a bit worried about my Sister {she's the only person who talks to me now, I never would have thought she'd be the one who'd understand my head, but she's been through trama too}. Her husband just had surgery for an injury he got when he literally dropped his motorcycle, not riding it, just walking beside it. Add to that, she's just quit her job {she worked in a special care school & they decided to change the year level she worked in & she would have been working with a teacher she didn't get on with} - I can't imagine it's a terribly happy household? I think my whole family {& everyone for that matter} has their own individual thought & emotional processes; we all have the same genetics & were all brought up in the same household . . . & we've all had our tramas. I worry about how she's going to manage. It's not the first time her husband has had to have surgery because of a motorcycle incident, he's in his 60's, I think it's time he found another recreation. It puts their little household into turmoil every time it happens. 

It is always difficult to deal with so much all at one time @Exoplanet so your sister must be finding t difficult at the moment. All you can do though is be there for her if she needs Hon but I have no doubt that support would be a comfort to her. Love and hugs to you both Heart

Hello Everyone :)Hello Everyone 🙂

@Zoe7  @greenpea  @Sophia1  @outlander   @Shaz51  

@Exoplanet  Hey sweetheart. How are you going? sticky as all hell where I am .... I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

@Exoplanet 👋💛🧡💛

Merry Days Everyone <3Merry Days Everyone ❤️

Awwwww @Exoplanet ...... that is beautiful ❣️  Thinking of you and the furbabies and hoping you have a restful Christmas ......

Sending love and hugs

Hi to anyone else around 👋

@Exoplanet  Hello sweetheart. Hoping you are okay. I will be around this christmas if you need to talk. Love peaxxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance