Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

Thank you for tagging me @amber22 - I was looking for just the excuse to share a picture of my cat Danny 🙂 

danny.jpg
Former-Member
Not applicable

yeah I agree @Oaktree 🙂🌺

Not sure why they named her Goose, I’ll ask tomorrow (they’re running behind so I’ll pick up the car then). Apparently she climbed into my car and decided to sleep under the pedals 🤭🌺

Little guard kitty will keep it safe overnight 🙌🏻😄💜

@Acanthiza my wee gremlins are also scaredy cats, for sure! They scamper away, even from me haha, especially when I'm just getting home. But they're also very loving when they're calm - gotta be on their terms haha. That's soooo cute about the ghost drawer haha

They like to play fight each other a lot, that's always really entertaining. Just hearing this patter patter paTTER PATTER THUNDER NYOOM as they chase each other around the house. 

I also love the fact that Trixie likes to be held like a little baby, all scooped up in my arms - then when she wants to get down, she dramatically throws her forearms back, and over my arm, so that when I release her she does a little backflip! So cute 😹

Spanner cat is adorable @Former-Member , I hope she is safe getting about in a mechanic's workshop. Cats don't have the best preservation instincts sometimes.

@espressologic  that is a fine looking cat, very regal pose.

@Jynx  my kittens used to rumble but as they've grown up they have gotten more distant from each other, sad : (

Former-Member
Not applicable

She sure is @Acanthiza ☺️🌺

She is surprisingly astute around all the tools and work boots that she navigates as part of her job being the boss - it’s like she’s done it for years! 😄🙌🏻💜

Little sweetie she is 😍🐈

I’m not supposed to cuddle her because I have immune issues, but I just couldn’t say no as she gently reached out with her little paw 🐾 today (spent a while cleaning once I got back home). She wasn’t afraid of the gloves, mask, shield, or the smell of sanitiser in my clothes, so I just couldn’t say no to a cuddle 😍

I’ll see her again tomorrow, and try on a little lightweight fleece slip on coat I made for her today. 🙂

Awwww Goose,  Danny look soo cute @espressologic , @Former-Member 

Hello @Acanthiza , @Jynx , @amber22 , @Oaktree , @Adge , @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

Hello @Former-Member 🙂

Like to see a photo of your cat if you have one , only if you want to share 

Hey all @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Acanthiza @Jynx , 

I can't say I've every had much of a fancy for cats - at all.

BUT... since going to a house regularly, I saw 1 cat turn into 2 cats which has now turned to 6 cats. I have to say I'm learning to love their unique personalities and how playful kittens are! BTW, when I mean "turn into", I mean, a stray was introduced into a one-cat household, and before long, all these kittens appeared.

I was only thinking on the weekend that I'd like to pat one... who would've every thought I'd say that????

Former-Member
Not applicable

@tyme 

hehe ☺️🙌🏻🌺

those little fluffy critters just grow on you, don’t they? 😉☺️

Little Goose (aka Spanner Cat) came over today and meowed hello when I picked up the car, wanting to give the cat version of what she was billing me for, and it seems I only paid for the work done, no workshop extras like kitty litter disposal levy or paid cat nap breaks every 15 mins ☺️🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance