Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@ArraDreaming yeah man - did you find a 4WD??

well well well… @Jynx we are selling my Mrs car because it’s too small for us all it’s actually a pain the butt hole to go anywhere as a whole family we make it work but it is a tight squeeze but it’s all we got anyway, so trying to sell it cause she will get a good car through work in a couple months hopefully, so whatever we find to buy will be for me/needs to be a good car for towing and 4WD trips and shit like that, anyway long story short I found my exact car but two years newer for sale for the same price I’m trying to sell ours for it’s exactly the same just without the cool shit added to it but I can do that later, my Mrs is saying no don’t do it there’s better/newer out there and I’m like no, I need the green machine back @Jynx The green machine is returning never thought I’d see the day i’d be back in an old school windy window patrol mate, I’m stoke, just have to convince the other half it’s worth trading the subie for it

Also lol’ing because butt-hole as one word is banned 🤣🤣🤣 @Jynx

can’t believe I found one in our price range

Ohhhhohoho nice one @ArraDreaming haha I do hope the Mrs comes around and sees that even if there's newer models, are those models gonna make you as happy as getting your mean green machine back?! Haha fingers crossed for ya mate!! 

Also lol about the... censoring of certain words. Weird that butt isn't one? Ahh who knows why lol. 

BTW I saw some comments on a meme last night - it's about Cars and I thought of you haha. I will rustle it up and post soon 😜

@ArraDreaming 436660557_956824582835056_1195452900987882196_n.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahahah @Jynx
“Cartholicism” I lost it

I was super stressed last night and this shit was what calmed me down what am I 4? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5yle4ci7xZ/?igsh=MXA1cnF3Nm95ZTVjbA== @Jynx

@ArraDreaming wrote:
I was super stressed last night and this shit was what calmed me down what am I 4? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5yle4ci7xZ/?igsh=MXA1cnF3Nm95ZTVjbA== @Jynx

Hahaha idk what to tell you dude, to my mind we're all just children stuck in adult bodies; all this 'adulting' stuff is a load of codswallop and we need to get back to being a bunch of very silly billies if we want the world to stop sucking so much 🤣

That's like race car ASMR or something lol I love it

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance