Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Peonies
Senior Contributor

October Community Wrap

Hi everyone, 

We are back at it with another community wrap  🙌 

Whether this is your first time on the forums or if you have been here for a while, we hope that the forums can continue to be a safe space for everyone to support and share experiences and information with each other  🌸

I am tagging those who had supported the previous community wrap to receive a reminder Smiley Happy 

@Sans911 @Emelia8 @frog @eth @Determined @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @Snowie @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams @AEB 

#️⃣ Trending topics:

👏Celebrate a member

On the Lived Experience side, we are celebrating @Charmaine  for motivating others to keep going despite what life throws at you here

We would like to celebrate @Karli  for supporting and sharing your knowledge about the mental health care plan to new members here, on the Carers side of the forum. 

🎉 Forum events to take part in:

// Online Event // Our rights as mental health carers - with Mental Health Carers NSW // Tues, Oct 2...

🔦 Spotlight on:

As part of Mental Health Month, SANE Australia had launched the findings from the National Stigma Report Card. The survey sought to understand how people’s experience with complex mental health issues impact how they are treated across different life domains. If you haven’t already, check out our announcement here for more information about the National Stigma Report Card and its results.

quote.png Quote of the month:

Should have also said that the contacts/friends I'm made on this forum, have helped me through my troubling times over the past couple of months.  There's been some dark times for me, and this community including the moderators have been nothing but caring and supporting. Covid and lockdown would have been even more isolating without these forums” – said by WIP here.

You will find very caring people on this forum and you will never have to walk alone. There is always someone around to talk to”  said by Schitzo here.

Do you know someone that could be celebrated in the next wrap or see a quote you think could be shared here? Feel free to email our team at team@saneforums.org  

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button, and we will notify you when the next one is up! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance